Surrounds you in opulence while experiencing the inherent
natural health benefitsof Azlon* fiber from soybean and corn.
- Designed for side and back sleepers
- Naturally grown soybeans/corn are converted into a soft fluffy ultra thin fibrous fill —
containing 18 amino acids beneficial to the human body
- Properties in soybean fiber activate growth of collagen protein in one’s skin,
while corn properties provide high resilience.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and resistant to mildew, bacteria and dust mites
- Using Azlon*/Soybean “bio-based” polyols provides important benefits to farmers and the environment
*Azlon is defined as a manufactured fiber in which the fiber-forming substance is composed of any regenerated naturally occurring proteins (16 CFR 303.7(g))
All Nature's Sleep Premium Pillows are designed with TWO covers for longevity —
providing the finest user experience with the utmost protection against microbes/dust mites:
- Inner Cover: Hand sewn 100% natural cotton, 300 TC
- Outer Cover: Hand sewn luxurious Azlon* fiber (65% soybeans/35% cotton) with a cashmere-like feel that
is “naturally allergenresistant” — removable and washable for easy care